Saturday, February 02, 2019

MIND YOU ...


Click on any image for a larger version

There I was, coming out of the doctor's, having been reassured that I was in the land of the living, for the moment at any rate, when something caught the corner of my eye as I passed.

I stopped and turned around. Nothing there, just a tree. And then I saw it, what appeared at that distance as a slight disfigurement.



On closer inspection, this is what it looked like. I really had to smile. How thoughtful of someone to cheer me up on this cold morning.

And what about the others who passed? Did they smile too?

And the children, more used to seeing living and talking trees on the telly. What did they think?



An then I looked up and realised this was to be our secret - mine and the tree's.

So, mind you, I've said nothing. Sshhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bona fide comments only. Spamming, Trolling, or commercial advertising will not be accepted.