Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Where is it ? No. 15


Another quiz. This one with a Christmas theme.

I don't know how many of these there may be around the town, but I've only noticed this one so far and I want to know where it is.

To see the rest of the quiz items just click on the Where? tag at the bottom of this post. To see those that are still to be solved, click on the unsolved tag under any of the posts where it is present.

And, while I'm at it, just to let you know that this is my 400th post on this particular blog since I joined blogger in November 2005.


Update - 11/12/13

Dammit. Felix has done it again. And he's ambushed me on Twitter this time.


Eyes in the back of his head, that man.

Well done Felix.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bona fide comments only. Spamming, Trolling, or commercial advertising will not be accepted.