Saturday, March 30, 2013

Where is it ? No. 13



To see all the quiz items click on the "Where?" tag below.



Dr. Larkin has done it, again. See his solution in the comment below. Constance's dog it is.


I only noticed the dog recently. I had photographed the monument, well, Constance, previously but never noticed the dog.

But here is a man with a sense of history who keeps his eyes open as he travels the city. Northside or Southside, no matter.

Congratulations Felix.

Want to try your hand at No.4. I had thought this one of the most difficult as I only noticed it by chance myself, but I now realise it can be solved by pure logic and an imaginative use of the computer from the comfort of your own home.

1 comment:

  1. It's part of the Countess Markievicz memorial on Townsend Street (near the new Irish Times building). FELIX

    ReplyDelete

Bona fide comments only. Spamming, Trolling, or commercial advertising will not be accepted.